Qatar jobs - Jobs In Qatar | Recruitment & Jobs in Qatar

Qatar has no postal system, or rather a very rudimentary one, comparatively speaking.  Q-Post is based on a PO Box system, if you want to receive mail you must go to the central post office and rent a PO Box from them and that’s it, that’s your address.  When you look up an establishment’s contact details on their website that’s what you get for location, the neighborhood they are in and a PO Box….which doesn’t really help much if you want to pay them a visit.  My work address is the name of the building we are in and a PO Box.  I’ve gotten things sent by family and friends to my work address, cards which left the UK mid September for my early October birthday finally arrived late November.  I get Christmas cards at the end of January.